The Czech Film Commission serves international feature film, television, commercial and video production companies and filmmakers by providing consultation, guidance and contacts. We are the most comprehensive resource for information about film-making in the Czech Republic, from legal requirements and permits to talent.
The Czech Republic is one of the worlds top destinations for international film productions, and a country with an esteemed film history as well as a robust local film culture. In the last 20 years, major studios and independents from all over the world have brought their films here for awesome locations, world-class facilities and exceptional talent.
Our services include:
- Providing all relevant information about conditions and possibilities for filming in the Czech Republic
- Connecting producers with the right local partners
- Offering contact information for local service providers, crews, facilities, etc.
- Assisting with preliminary location scouting
- Acting as liaison with local authorities
- Consulting on financing and co-production possibilities
Contact us. We speak Filmmaking.
|The Catcher Was a Spy||2017|
|Genius||Fox 21 Television Studios (US) / Stillking Film (CZ)||2016-2017|
|Britannia||Sky (UK) / Amazon (US) / Film United (CZ)||2016|
|Knightfall||A+E Studios, Midnight Radio (US) / Stillking Films (CZ)||2016|
|Himmel und Hölle||UFA Fiction (DE) / Mia Film (CZ)||2016|
|Die Ketzerbraut||TV60 Filmproduktion (DE) / Aichholzer Filmproduktion (AT) / Wilma Film (CZ)||2016|
|The Ring||Red Chillies Entertainment (IN) / Punk Film (CZ)||2016|
|Borg Vs. McEnroe||SF Studios (SWE) / Sirena Film (CZ)||2016|
|2016||Productive International (UK) / Stillking Films (CZ)|