|Name||Job title||Contact||Direct line|
|Camilla MacEachern||Film Commissioner||Send a message||
+1 844 698 3456
+1 867 446 8793
Created in 1999, our role is to promote the NWT as a production location for feature films, documentaries, television programs, commercials, as well as still shoots.
Our official mandate is to maximize economic opportunities for Northwest Territories residents and businesses participating in the Film and Media Arts Industry, and to promote the NWT as an ultimate production location.
In order to achieve our mandate, we:
- support and develop the growth of the NWT film industry using sound business principles in ares of funding, marketing, promotion and sector development;
- promote the NWT to national and international film markets as the true northern production destination;
- serve as a liaison between industry, organizations and government to foster the development of business partnerships;
- provide appropriate information on funding and opportunities available to industry;
- and assist in the development of local creative talent necessary to sustain industry growth.
|When They Awake||2017||Support - Film Commission|
|Wild Kitchen||2017||Support - Film Commission|
|The Last Walk||2017||Support - Film Commission|
|The Sun at Midnight||2016||Support - Film Commission|
|Dene A Journey||2015||Support - Film Comission|
|Ice Lake Rebels||2014||Support- Film Commission|
|Arctic Air||2011||Support - Film Commission|
|Ice Pilots||2010||Support - Film Commission|